Chicago (A PRSSA nextworking opportunity)



I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to network with such extraordinary PR Professionals this past weekend in Chicago. I want to give a special shoutout to Edelman, Ogilvy, and Ketchum for graciously opening their doors to Scripps PRSSA and allowing us to tour their agencies.

After my Chicago experience, I can honestly say that I would love to start out by working agency. I felt that at each agency the PR Professionals who worked there truly enjoyed their jobs. Each employee spoke with such passion about what he or she did, and this excitement motivated me to one day work in agency. I learned a lot of valuable information during my time in Chicago. I learned that when working in agency everything that a PR professional does is a direct representation of the client whom he/she is working for. For this reason, it is imperative that the PR professional make sure that everything he/she is saying is professional and to be mindful of this when it comes to any form of social media. Agency is also very useful to graduates who aren't sure exactly what field of PR to go into. Agency provides one with the opporutunity to work for multiple clients.

Anyway, I loved Chicago. It could not have been a more perfect trip! The weather was beautiful, my roomies were so much fun, a painting was broken, and my van almost got in a wreck three times. Lol, it was definitely a memorable experience! Get ready Chicago Rachel Csazar and Bethany Scott are hitting the town in Summer 2012!
-Bethany

1 comments:

RachelCsaszar said...

haha yes we are!!! Chicago has no idea what they're in for :)

Copyright © 2008 - Keep it Classy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template