Everything will be alright in the end...


Wow it been a while since my last blog post. Let's see well I survived through finals week! Now I am back in lovely West Virginia. I was quite excited when I got out of my car because I thought that I heard someone playing jingle bells as I exited the car, only to realize that it was the firing of shot guns. No surprise there...it's dear season in West Virginia.
So last night I went to check my grades and realized that I had received a failing grade for a class that I didn't even know was a class or that I was enrolled in. Right now, I am having some difficulty getting it worked out but I hope that it can be resolved in the near future.
On another note, I am so glad that I read Paul Matson's blog post this morning. The main focus of the post was gpa vs. experience. Based on the evidence in the blog, it seems that in the world of journalism it's important to be well-rounded in both. After reading the post, I feel so relieved. Hopefully, I am on the right track.
Right now, I am just looking to the future and hoping that things will work out. As one of my favorite quotes says "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright it's not the end" things will always work out. If not, I can always reference one of my favorite Tom Petty songs "I won't back down." Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
-Bethany

1 comments:

Heather Farr said...

I love the set up of your blog. Hope you're having a great break!

Copyright © 2008 - Keep it Classy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template